Touch VPN is a very popular, free VPN application. The application connects your smartphone to an IP connection in a different country. Touch VPN is also extremely user-friendly and simple to connect to.
If you have previously used one of the alternative VPN services, then you probably know they all ask you to first create an account, which essentially requires entering all of your private information and the verification of your e-mail address. On the contrary, Touch VPN does not require you to create any accounts before you can use the app. Simply click on the "connect" button and you are immediately connected to the VPN servers. Unlike other VPN services, Touch VPN offers unlimited bandwidth to all users. The application also provides download speeds of more than 5 Mbps, which is enough to watch shows on Netflix or Hulu.
To enjoy a safe, secure and private browsing experience with a trusted proxy network. you can use Touch VPN. Once you do, your sensitive information such as your passwords will be kept secure from unauthorized access attempts.
Also, Read Turbo VPN for PC Windows and Mac
Touch VPN is only officially available for Android devices. Although it is not officially available for computer use, by using an Android Emulator, you install Touch VPN on your laptop or desktop. In this article, we detail several methods that you can use to easily download Touch VPN onto your computer.
Also, Read VPN Master for PC Windows and Mac
Methods to Download and Install Touch VPN on Your Computer
1. Download and install Touch VPN using BlueStacks Emulator.
- Search on Google for BlueStacks emulator for Windows OS.
- Download and install BlueStacks emulator on your computer.
- Launch BlueStacks from your Windows PC.
- As soon as BlueStacks is launched, click on the “My Apps” button inside the emulator.
- Search for TouchVPN.
- When you find the search result, install it.
- Sign in to your Google account so you can download apps directly from Google Play on BlueStacks.
- Once logged in, the installation process will begin automatically, if your computer settings allow for that.
- When the installation is complete, you will be able to use Touch VPN.
2. Download and install Touch VPN using Nox App Player.
- First, download and install Nox App Player on your computer.
- After installing it, run Nox and log in to your Google account.
- Use the search bar to search for Touch VPN in apps.
- Then, select the app and install it.
- Once set up is complete, you will be able to use Touch VPN on your laptop or desktop computer.
3. Download and install Touch VPN for Mac OS using BlueSatcks Emulator
- First, download and install BlueStacks emulator for Mac OS.
- Launch BlueStacks from your Apple PC.
- After launching BlueStacks, click on the “My Apps” button inside the emulator.
- Search for TouchVPN.
- You will see the search result. Select and install it.
- Sign in to your Google account so you can download apps directly from Google
Play on BlueStacks.
- Once set up is complete, you will be able to use Touch VPN for Mac OS.
These are the best methods to download Touch VPN on your Windows or Mac computer. We hope our step-by-step instructions were clear and helpful for you. If you have any questions, let us know in the comment box. Share this article with your friends, family, and coworkers!
Last updated on December 28th, 2022 at 06:47 pm