Solo VPN is a great VPN service tool that connects your smartphone with an IP connection in a different country. It can be very challenging to try and access blocked content on a restricted server. However, that is precisely where Solo VPN comes in. This application works to provide users with access to restricted content by rerouting their IP addresses and hiding their physical locations.
The awesome part about this app is that it connects with just one click. Additionally, it does not require any login or registration process. Simply open the app, tap on the connect button, and you will be automatically connected to a proxy server.
Some countries do not allow communication over VoIP apps. However, Solo VPN app lets you communicate with your loved ones for free. While connected on Solo VPN you can communicate through Whatsapp, Skype, Viber, Wechat and other social apps. This app also unblocks the firewalls of school internet. It is absolutely free to use and provides unlimited bandwidth.
Solo VPN is not officially available for computer use. However, by using an Android emulator, you can download and install Solo VPN on your laptop or desktop computer. There are many emulators that can assist you in installing Solo VPN, but in this article, we will explain the steps to use BlueStacks and Nox App Player.
Also, Read Turbo VPN for PC Windows and Mac
Download Solo VPN for Computer Use
Follow methods below to easily install Solo VPN to use on your computer.
1. Download and install Solo VPN using BluStacks emulator.
- Download and install BlueStacks on your computer.
- Launch the program and click on the “My App” button in the emulator.
- Search for “Solo VPN” using the search bar and wait for BlueStacks to launch the Google Play store.
- Select the correct app and install it.
- Then, sign in to your Google account so you can download apps directly from Google Play on BlueStacks.
- Once logged in, the installation process will begin automatically, if your computer settings allow for that.
- When the installation is complete, you will be able to use Solo VPN.
Also, Read VPN Master for PC Windows and Mac
2. Download and install Solo VPN using Nox App Player.
- First, download and install Nox App Player on your computer.
- After installing it, run Nox and log in to your Google account.
- Use the search bar to search for Solo VPN in apps.
- Then, select the app and install it.
- Once set up is complete, you will be able to use Solo VPN on your laptop or desktop computer.
These are the best methods for easily downloading Solo VPN on your computer. We hope our guide was clear and helpful for you! If you have any questions, let us know in the comment box. Share this guide with your friends, family and coworkers!
Last updated on December 28th, 2022 at 06:48 pm