TopBuzz is an application that offers users their daily dose of news and media in one location. TopBuzz is an app that is powered by artificial intelligence and provides daily breaking information, climate reports, world and local news, trending videos, articles, and GIFs directly to you!
Why use TopBuzz?
TopBuzz provides over 10,000 dependable news assets that include Reuters, CNN, Mashable, USA Today, YouTube, Refinery29, Bloomberg, and more. The app customizes your everyday information to create a personal feed that matches your interests. The application also allows you to share news, videos, GIFs, and other information directly to your friends on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or other social platforms.
Also, Read Textplus for PC
TopBuzz in officially only available on mobile devices. However, in this article, we will show you how to download and install TopBuzz on your computer. By using an Android emulator, you can install TopBuzz onto your Windows or Mac computer.
How to Install TopBuzz
Follow our methods below to easily download TopBuzz onto your computer. Mac users: skip to method 3 to see how to download TopBuzz on a Mac specifically.
1. Download and install TopBuzz using BlueStacks emulator
- First, download and install BlueStacks on your computer.
- When BlueStacks is launched, click on the “My Apps” button inside the emulator.
- Now search for TopBuzz.
- When you find the search result, install it.
- Next, log in to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks.
- Once logged in, the installation process will begin automatically, if your computer settings allow for that.
- When the installation process is complete, you will be able to use TopBuzz on your computer.
2. Download and install TopBuzz using Nox App Player
- First, download and install Nox App Player on your computer.
- After installing it, run Nox and log in to your Google account.
- Use the search bar to search for TopBuzz in apps.
- Then, select the app and install it.
- Once set up is complete, you will be able to use TopBuzz on your laptop or desktop computer.
Also, Read XMEye for PC
3. Download and install TopBuzz for Mac
- Download BlueStacks or another Android emulator that is designed to work with Mac OS. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Mac.
- Install your chosen emulator.
- Launch the emulator like any other app you launch on your Mac.
- Now, use the integrated search option in the emulator to search for TopBuzz.
- Select and install TopBuzz.
- When set up is finished, you will be able to use TopBuzz on your Mac computer.
Also, Read Bigo Live for PC
These are the best methods to download the TopBuzz application on your Windows or Mac computer. We hope our step-by-step instructions were clear and helpful for you. If you have any questions, let us know in the comment box. Share this article with your friends, family, and coworkers to help them stay up-to-date with the world!