In this article, we will show you how to download VivaVideo for computer use. VivaVideo is one of the best applications for editing videos and making photo slideshows. This application has an extremely user-friendly interface compared to other apps of its kind. That is why there are over 99 million people using VivaVideo. In fact, VivaVideo is one of the top-ranked video editing apps in the Google Play Store.
With this application, you can share videos directly to your friends and family. VivaVideo is available in mobile app stores. However, if you would like to learn how to install VivaVideo on your computer, follow along with this guide. Below, we will provide you with instructions on how you can use an Android emulator to download the application on your computer.
Also, learn how to download Vidmate for PC
Features of VivaVideo
- It is easy to use VivaVideo.
- User-friendly video making.
- Sharing buttons available.
- You can even trim and merge different video clips of your choice.
- You can change the voice and voice speed.
- It allows you to add stickers, filters, and many more features.
- The app is a unique video collage maker.
- VivaVideo allows you to share your videos directly to a variety of social media platforms.
- The application is completely free.
Also, learn how to download KineMaster
Requirements to use VivaVideo on a PC
- MAC Operating System v10.6 or v10.7.
- RAM needs to be greater than 1024 MB.
- Microsoft Windows OS- 7/8/8.1/ 10/XP/Vista.
- The PC must have a dedicated and superior quality graphics driver.
- The system must be connected with an active and high-speed internet connection to access the application.
How to Download VivaVideo for Computer Use
Follow our methods below to learn how you can use an Android emulator to easily download VivaVideo on your computer.
1. Install using Bluestacks
- Download and install BlueStacks on your computer.
- Then, launch BlueStacks.
- Next, click on the "My Apps" button inside the emulator.
- Search for VivaVideo and install it.
- Then, log in to your Google account to download the app from Google Play on BlueStacks.
- If your computer settings allow for it, after logging in, the installation will automatically begin.
- Once the installation is complete, you will be able to use VivaVideo on your computer to edit videos.
Also, learn how to download PicsArt for Windows PC
2. Install using Nox App Player
- Install Nox App Player on your Windows PC.
- Then, run Nox and log in to your Google account.
- Next, use the search bar to search for VivaVideo in apps.
- Select and install the application in Nox App Player.
- After the installation is finished, you will be able to use VivaVideo.
3. Install using Koplayer
- Download and install Koplayer on your computer.
- Next, run Koplayer and log in to your Google account.
- Open the Google Play Store and search for VivaVideo.
- Next, install it on your computer.
- Once the installation is complete, you can use VivaVideo on your computer.
These are the three best methods to download and install VivaVideo on your Windows computer. We hope our instructions were clear and helpful for you! If you have any questions, let us know in the comment box. Share this guide with your friends, family, and coworkers so they can edit their videos easily!