Megacast - Chromecast Player is a very popular application used for watching live stream videos and live TV shows. The application is listed under the "Video Players" category in the app store. The latest version is 184.108.40.206.100. MegaCast - Chromecast Player enables you to play movies without restrictions, and watch them along with the respective subtitles.
It additionally allows your television to connect to or “talk” to your computer and is an easy-to-use app you can utilize to stream content quickly and without difficulty. The app is usually available for Android devices. However, in this guide, we will show you how to download and install Megacast - Chromecast Player on your computer.
Also, Read Kinemaster for PC
Features of Megacast - Chromecast Player
- Completely free of cost.
- Simple and easy to use.
- DLNA casting support.
- External sources casting support.
- Dropbox casting support.
- LAN casting support.
- Playlist feature; you can add your favorite media to your own playlist.
Methods of downloading Megacast Chromecast Player on your Computer
Follow the methods below to download and install Megacast - Chromecast Player on your computer.
1. Download using BlueStacks emulator.
- Search on Google for BlueStacks emulator for Windows OS.
- Download and install BlueStacks emulator onto your computer.
- Launch BlueStacks from your laptop or desktop.
- As soon as BlueStacks is launched, click on the “My Apps” button inside the emulator.
- Search for Chromecast.
- When you find the search result, install it onto your computer.
- Sign into your Google account so you can download apps directly from Google Play on BlueStacks.
- Once logged in, the installation process will begin automatically, if your computer settings allow for that.
- Now you will be able to use Megacast - Chromecast Player on your computer.
2. Download using Nox App Player.
- First, download and install Nox App Player on your computer.
- After installing it, run Nox and log in to your Google account.
- Use the search bar to search for Chromecast in the Google Play store.
- When you find the search result, install it on your computer.
- Once set up is completed, you will be able to use Chromecast on your laptop or desktop.
3. Install using Koplayer Emulator.
- Download and install Koplayer Emulator onto your computer.
- Now, run Koplayer Emulator and log in to your Google account.
- Open the Google Play Store and search for Chromecast.
- Once you have found the correct search result, install it on your device.
- Now you can use Chromecast on your computer.
Also, Read Picsart for PC, Windows, and Mac
These are the best ways to utilize Megacast - Chromecast Player on a computer. We hope the methods are helpful for you and that you were able to follow along with them. If you have any questions, let us know in the comment box. Share this guide with your friends and family so they can stream their favorite content from the convenience of their computers!
Last updated on December 28th, 2022 at 06:46 pm