iSmartViewPro is a great application for monitoring CCTV cameras remotely. iSmartViewpro is an app that helps you manage your security feeds. The application also offers special features, such as zoom capabilities and a snapshot feature. iSmartViewPro is an all-around useful app for those who use security cameras. iSmartViewPro is also beneficial when you are away but need to keep an eye on your house or business.
Security is very crucial these days and it can be very difficult to manage CCTV cameras properly from small cellular displays. Right now, iSmartViewPro is only officially available for mobile use. However, in this article, we will show you how you can download iSmartViewPro for use on your laptop or desktop computer. By using an Android emulator like a BlueStacks or Nox App Player, you can setup iSmartViewPro on your computer within minutes.
Also, Read TopBuzz for PC Windows 7810 Mac
Features of iSmartViewpro PC Windows 788.110 Mac Free Download
- Stream live videos.
- Connects to wi-fi compatible devices.
- Offers video recording.
- Free to download.
- Enables snapshots.
- Camera support.
- CCTV, DVD, and NVR monitoring.
- Zoom controls available.
- Allows you to store video and picture files.
Also, Read Textplus for PC
Methods to Download iSmartViewpro on Your Computer
Follow our simple methods below to easily download iSmartViewPro on your computer using BlueStacks or Nox App Player.
1. Download and install iSmartViewpro using BlueStacks
- First, download and install BlueStacks on your computer.
- Launch BlueStacks and click on the “My Apps” button inside the emulator.
- Next, search for iSmartViewpro.
- When you find the search result, install it.
- Log in to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks.
- After you log in, the installation process for iSmartViewpro will begin automatically. If your computer settings allow for that.
- Next, you will need to connect your cameras to the app and then you can monitor your footage from your computer.
2. Download and install iSmartViewpro using Nox App Player
- First, download and install Nox App Player on your computer.
- After installing it, run Nox and log in to your Google account.
- Use the search bar to search for iSmartViewpro in apps.
- Then, select the app and install it.
- Once set up is complete, you will need to connect your cameras to the application.
- When your cameras are connected, you can use iSmartViewpro on your laptop or desktop computer.
Also, Read XMEye for PC
These are the best methods to download iSmartViewpro on your computer. We hope our step-by-step instructions were clear and helpful for you. If you have any questions, let us know in the comment box. Share this article with your friends, family, and coworkers!