The PlayStation platform is one of the most popular gaming systems available today. In fact, millions of people around the world are using the PlayStation application that is available for mobile phones. In this guide, we will show you how you can install the PlayStation app on your computer, so you can play on a bigger screen!
System requirements to use the PlayStation app on your computer:
- USB port
- 2 GB RAM or more
- 300 MB space in storge
- Processor: 3.5 GHz Intel Core i3 or 3.8 GHz AMD A10 or faster
- Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Also Windows 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
Download Game of War for PC
How to download and install the PlayStation app your computer
- Download and install the official PlayStation app for computers here.
- Ensure your PlayStation 4 is running software v3.50
- Go to settings and update system software.
- Now open the PlayStation app and connect your DualShock 4 controller.
- Log in to your PSN account.
- Click manually connect if your PS4 isn’t automatically found.
Making the remote play connection
- Turn on your PS4
- Connect DualShock 4 on your computer via a USB cable.
- Now launch PS4.
- Click on the start button.
- Sign in with the same PlayStation Network account you used for your PS4 system on your computer.
This is the best way to set up the PlayStation application on your computer. We hope this article is clear and helpful for you! If you have any questions, let us know in the comment box. Share this with your friends, family and all of the gamers you know!
Last updated on December 26th, 2022 at 06:38 pm