Wyze Cam is a video surveillance app that allows users to watch live stream videos of CCTV footage on their smartphones. With this application, you can also replay recorded videos. Wyze Cam is the viewer app for the Wyze camera security system. If you already have the compatible cameras, then you simply have to log in and connect the camera to begin viewing the footage.
Using the Wyze Cam app is a completely wire-free process. All you need is a working WiFi connection or a 3G, or 4G, network. No hidden charges are required to use the app; you will need a compatible camera but the application is itself is free. The system is so easy to use that thousands of families are investing in security cameras.
The Wyze Cam app is currently only available for mobile phones. Though it is not officially available for computer use, by using an Android Emulator, you can install the Wyze Cam app on your laptop or desktop. In this article, we will detail several easy methods that will allow you to use Wyze Cam on your computer.
Features of Wyze Cam
- Free to use.
- Easy and simple to use.
- View 1080p full HD live stream from anywhere in the world.
- Record videos and store them ( phone memory or SD card ).
- Listen and talk through 2-Way Audio.
- Shop for other Wyze products.
- Set advanced schedules to record specific moments.
- Share videos with your family or friends.
- 14-day free rolling cloud storage.
- Get notified when motion or sound is detected.
Methods of Downloading Wyze Cam for Computer Use
Follow the methods below to learn how you can easily download Wyze Cam on your computer.
1. Download and install Wyze Cam using BlueStacks emulator.
- Search on Google for BlueStacks emulator for Windows OS.
- Download and install BlueStacks emulator on your computer.
- Launch BlueStacks from your computer.
- As soon as BlueStacks is launched, click on the “My Apps” button inside the emulator.
- Search for Wyze Cam.
- When you find the search result, install it.
- Sign in to your Google account so you can download apps directly from Google Play on BlueStacks.
- Once logged in, the installation process will begin automatically, if your computer settings allow for that.
- Once the installation is finished, you will be able to use Wyze Cam on your computer.
Also, Read XMEye for PC, Windows 788.110 and Mac
2. Download and install Wyze Cam using Nox App Player.
- First, download and install Nox App Player on your computer.
- After installing it, run Nox and log in to your Google account.
- Then, search for Wyze Cam in the Google Play store.
- When you find the app, install it on your computer.
- Once set up is complete, you will be able to use Wyze Cam on your computer.
3. Download and install Wyze Cam using Koplayer Emulator.
- Download and install Koplayer Emulator on your computer.
- Next, run Koplayer Emulator and log in to your Google account.
- Open the Google Play store and search for Wyze Cam.
- Once you find it, install it on your computer.
- Once the installation is complete, you will be able to use Wyze Cam on your computer.
These are the best methods to download the Wyze Cam app for use on your computer. We hope the above methods were clear and helpful for you! If you have any questions, let us know in the comment box. Share this article with your friends, family, and coworkers so they can feel secure while they are away.