Guarding Expert is a mobile application that serves as a security video monitoring system. The application is designed for Android mobile phones (version 2.3.3 or higher) and can be used to remotely display a live video from compatible, wifi-enabled cameras. With this app, users can playback video files, store and edit recorded videos photographs, and manage alarm output.
With Guarding Expert, you can connect your security device and display the live video stream anywhere you have an internet connection. Guarding Expert is officially available for Android devices. Though Guarding Expert is not officially available for use on Windows computers, using an Android emulator, you can download the application onto your desktop or laptop computer. In this article, we will show you the few simple steps that allow you to utilize Guarding Expert on your computer.
Also, Read iSmartViewpro PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10 Mac Free Download
Features of Guarding Expert
- Real-time live streaming of your security cameras and monitoring devices.
- Up to 256 devices can be managed at once via the app.
- Various device profiles can be modified and managed.
- Swipe for PTZ control and digital camera motion, pinch to zoom in and out within preview mode.
- Support for activation and configuration, as well as calibration for brightness.
- Manage your stored video and picture files remotely.
- Snapshot capabilities.
Also, Read Arlo App for PC
Methods for Downloading Guarding Expert on Your Computer
Follow our methods below to download the Guarding Expert app on your computer using either BlueStacks or Nox App Player emulators.
1. Download and install Guarding Expert using BlueStacks Emulator
- First, download and install BlueStacks on your computer.
- Launch BlueStacks and click on the “My Apps” button inside the emulator.
- Next, search for the Guarding Expert application.
- Click download and begin installing Guarding Expert.
- Log in to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks.
- Once logged in, the installation process will begin automatically, if your computer settings allow for that.
- When the installation of the Guarding Expert app is complete, connect it to your network or wireless security cameras.
- Now you can use the application to monitor your cameras from your desktop or laptop computer.
2. Download and install Guarding Expert using Nox App Player
- First, download and install Nox App Player on your computer.
- After installing it, run Nox and log in to your Google account.
- Use the search bar to search for Guarding Expert in apps.
- Then, select the app and install it.
- Once set up is complete, you will be able to use Guarding Expert on your laptop or desktop computer.
Also, Read TopBuzz for PC Windows 7/8/10 Mac
These are the best methods to download Guarding Expert on your computer. We hope our step-by-step instructions were clear and helpful for you. If you have any questions, let us know in the comment box. Share this article with your friends, family, and coworkers so they can stay secure from anywhere!
Last updated on December 28th, 2022 at 06:48 pm