PicsArt is one of the best photo editing applications in app stores. This app is a top-rated application for photo editing on smartphones. In fact, there are 100 million people who have already installed PicsArt on their devices.
With PicsArt you can customize any type of photo. The application has many built-in graphics and symbols. In addition, PicsArt allows you to modify portraits, make image collages, and embellish your photos with fun features.
The PicsArt application is officially is available in mobile app store only. However, by following the steps in our guide and using an Android emulator, you can easily download and install PicsArt on a computer. In this article, we show you the best methods for a quick and easy download!
Also, download KineMaster for PC
Features of PicsArt
- Draw any type of graphic
- Many themes are available
- Create any type of photo for your album, collage, or scrapbook
- Many different effects are available
- You can easily send a photo via email or SMS
How to Download and Install PicsArt on a Computer
Follow our steps below to easily download and install PicsArt on your computer. You can choose between using either BlueStacks or Nox App Player; both Android emulators work well.
1. Download and install with the help of BlueStacks
- Download and install BlueStacks on your computer.
- Then, launch BlueStacks.
- Next, click on the “My Apps” button inside the emulator.
- Search for PicsArt and install it.
- Then, log in to your Google account to download the app from Google Play on BlueStacks.
- If your computer settings allow for it, after logging in, the installation will automatically begin.
- Once the installation is complete, you will be able to use PicsArt on your computer.
2. Install with the help of Nox App Player
- Install Nox App Player on your Windows PC.
- Then, run Nox and log in to your Google account.
- Next, use the search bar to search for PicsArt in apps.
- Select and install the application in Nox App Player.
- After the installation is finished, you will be able to use PicsArt to edit photos on your computer.
Also, read vChannel for PC
These are the best two methods to download and install PicsArt on your Windows computer. We hope our methods are easy to understand and helpful for you. If you have any problems using our methods, let us know in the comment box below. Share this guide with your friends, family, and coworkers so they can edit their photos on their computers!