TextPlus is an easy-to-use texting and calling application. The textPlus application is typically only available for use on mobile devices. However, with the right tools, you can also download textPlus to use on your computer! These tools are simple to use. In fact, in this guide, we will provide step-by-step instructions on how to download textPlus on your computer using an Android emulator.
Though the most common users of textPlus live in Canada or the U.S., the app is available in many countries. With textPlus, users do not have to be nervous about checking their cell phone bills, because texting and making calls is extremely affordable with this app. If you want an unlimited plan for texting and calling, it is just $2.99 a month. TextPlus is the perfect app for travelers or those with friends and loved ones in foreign countries. With this app, you do not have to worry about costly international fees!
Also, Read XMEye for PC
Features of textPlus
- Connects family and friends free of charge.
- Use textPlus anytime, anywhere in the USA and Canada.
- Offers unlimited calling and texting at low prices.
- TextPlus can be used on 3G, 4G or WiFi.
- Free SMS to domestic and international users.
- Signup without spending a single penny. Totally free to register!
- Call histories are saved on the host server. So, after reinstalling the textPlus app, it will automatically sync your messaging and call histories.
Also, Read Bigo Live for PC
How to Download and Install TextPlus for Your Computer
Follow the methods below to learn how you can easily download textPlus for your computer using BlueStacks or Nox App Player.
1. Download and install textPlus using BlueStacks emulator
- First, download and install BlueStacks on your computer.
- After completing the installation process, launch BlueStacks and click the “My Apps” button in the emulator.
- Next, search for Textplus.
- When you find the search result, install it.
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks.
- After you log in, the installation process will automatically start for textPlus, as long as your computer settings allow for that.
- Once the installation is complete, you will be able to use textPlus on your computer.
2. Download and install textPlus using Nox App Player
- First, download and install Nox App Player on your computer.
- After installing it, run Nox and log in to your Google account.
- Use the search bar to search for textPlus in apps.
- When you see the search result, install it.
- Once the installation is complete, you will be able to use textPlus.
These are the best methods to download textPlus for computer use. We hope our instructions were clear and helpful for you. If you have any questions, let us know in the comment box. Share this with your friends and family, both near and far, so you can stay in touch with textPlus!