Miracast for Windows 7 is popular software that helps to transfer from one screen to another screen. You can share a screen on devices like a smartphone, laptop, tablet, and other devices.
There is no needed for any connection cable. You can share your screen through a wireless connection. There is also no hardware or software required to use Miracast for windows 7.
Before you begin reading this guide, you may choose to explore some of these helpful resources.
And, you can click here to download Dolphin Browser for PC Windows while you’re at it.
Hardware and Software Requirements for Using Miracast for Windows 7
1. Hardware Requirement
You should have a 4 or 5 generation laptop or tablet.
2. Software Requirement
You should have an upgraded version to access the Miracast screen mirror. This app works appropriately in Windows 8.1.
The old system is not supported for Miracast for Windows.
Feature of Miracast for Windows 7
- Touch-First User Interface with launch point for WiDi Remote.
- Cinematic Sync Smooth Video.
- Low Power Self Refresh.
- Support for Intel HD Graphics 4000/5000.
- HDCP 2.Zero/2.Half.2 Output Protection to help for DVD, Blu-ray, and online content material.
- Multi-channel sound output: 6-channel 16-bit/48 kHz LPCM (requires playback software support).
- Support for Business (HDMI/VGA).
- Intel WiDi Remote – two screen management application.
- Managed Meetings (supported on vPro based system).
- Privacy – Connection Confirmation & Connection Indicator (supported primarily on vPro based device whilst connecting to an Intel Pro enabled WiDi Receiver).
- DCM (Different Channel Mode) with Intel Wireless network card strolling the 17.13 Baseline driving force.
Miracast for Windows 7 (Intel WiDi Windows 10)
Let’s start with a step by step guide on how to use Miracast to mirror the Android screen.
- First of all, we have to click on the Windows key + C and select device. Then, we have to select a project option.
- Once we open the project device, we have to click the add wireless operation option.
- Click on add device.
- Connect with your choice for a device.
Steps for Miracast for Android on a Smartphone
First of all, open your smartphone settings.
Click on enable wireless display.
Click on your device, and share the screen.
Start the Miracast screen for the Android device.
If you liked this user guide, you may also like to download CM Security for PC.
I hope you understand the above methods. This is one of the best ways to access Miracast for Windows 7. We hope has been useful to you. If you have any questions or concerns, just let us know in the comment box. Share this with your friends, family, and all the TV addicts that you know.