Phonto is a great application for photography. This application allows you to add text to pictures. In addition, Phonto allows users to customize a variety of features within the app. Users can add frames, change the rotation and change the background, text type, text color, and text size. There is a free and premium version of Phonto.
There are millions of users that regularly use Phonto to design unique creations or to enhance their photos. Phonto is only officially available for download through mobile app stores. However, in this guide, we will show you how to download and install Phonto on your Windows computer using an Android emulator. Follow along with our steps for a quick and easy download!
Features of Phonto
- Adjustable letter spacing
- Different text colors available
- Change the text on the photo to any size
- Add other fonts
- Text background is changeable
- 200 text customization combinations
- Text rotation for any direction
If you would like to leave how to download and install Phonto, follow one of our methods below. You can choose between using either BlueStacks or Nox App Player.
1. How to download and install Phonto using BlueStacks
- Download and install BlueStacks on your computer.
- Then, launch BlueStacks.
- Next, click on the “My Apps” button inside the emulator.
- Search for Phonto and install it.
- Then, log in to your Google account to download the app from Google Play on BlueStacks.
- If your computer settings allow for it, after logging in, the installation will automatically begin.
- Once the installation is complete, you will be able to use Phonto on your computer.
2. How to download and install Phonto using Nox App Player
- Install Nox App Player on your Windows PC.
- Then, run Nox and log in to your Google account.
- Next, use the search bar to search for Phonto in apps.
- Select and install the application in Nox App Player.
- After the installation is finished, you will be able to use Phonto to add text to your photos.
Also, read How to Download You TV Player
These are the best two methods to download and install Phonto on your Windows computer. We hope our methods are easy to understand and helpful for you. If you have any problems using our methods, let us know in the comment box below. Share this guide with your friends, family, and coworkers so they can get creative with their photos!