The Bigo Live application is a very popular live streaming application. Specifically, it is used for social video streaming. The Bigo Live app was developed by Bigo Technology in March 2016. Bigo Technology is one of the fastest-growing internet companies in Singapore. There are 50 million people using Bigo Live for live video streaming on social media. Bigo Live allows users to make calls, chat and more.
Also, Read Kik for PC
This application is typically only available on the Android platform. However, if you want to access the app on your computer then follow along with this guide. In this article, we will show you simple methods to download Bigo Live on your computer using Android emulators. Bigo Lives aims to inspire people and encourages them to be social with others. Join the Bigo Live community with our guide!
Features of Bigo Live
- Watch live stream videos.
- Ability to connect with millions of users.
- Broadcast live from your phone to viewers watching on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites.
- Engage with viewers via the built-in chat.
- Make virtual gifts with animations.
- Invite friends to join as a group.
- Feature to share photos in private chats.
- Gameplay streaming.
Also, Read iMessage for PC
Methods to Download Bigo Live on Your Computer
Below, we detail how to download Bigo Live on your computer using either BlueStacks or Nox App Player.
1. Download and install Bigo Live using BlueStacks
- First, download and install BlueStacks on your computer.
- Next, launch BlueStacks.
- Now click on the "My Apps" bottom in the emulator.
- Search for Bigo Live.
- When you see the search result for Bigo live, install it.
- Log in to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks
- After you log in, the installation process will automatically start for Bigo Live, if your computer settings allow for that
- When the installation is complete, you can use Bigo Live on your computer.
2. Download and install Bigo Live using Nox App Player
- Download and install Nox App Player on your computer.
- After installing it, run Nox and log in to your Google account.
- Next, use the search bar to search for Bigo Live.
- When you find the correct search result, install it.
- Once the installation is complete, you will be able to use Bigo Live.
Also, Read Spotify Premium Free
These are the best ways to download Bigo Live on your computer. We hope our guide has been clear and helpful for you. If you have any questions, let us know in the comment box. Share this with your friends, family and coworkers to stay connected!