PlayerUnknown’s Battleground, or PUBG, is a very popular game for Android devices. Millions of players have joined this game worldwide. With the game being so popular, many players would like to be able to play on the comfort of their Windows computer. In this guide, we will show you how you can download and use PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds on your computer using an Android emulator.
System Requirements to use PlayerUnkown’s Battleground
- OS: 64-bit for Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4340
- 6 GB memory
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 2 GB graphics
- Directer version 11
- 30 Gb storage available
How to Download and Install PUBG for Windows Computer
Below, we will show you step-by-step instructions for downloading PlayerUnkown’s Battleground on your computer using either BlueStacks or Nox App Player.
1.Download and install using BlueStacks
- Download and install BlueStacks on your computer.
- Launch BlueStacks on your device.
- Next, click on the “My Apps” button inside the emulator.
- Use the search bar to search for PlayerUnknown’s Battleground.
- When you see the correct search result, select and install it.
- Log in to your Google account to download the app from Google Play on BlueStacks.
- One the installation process is complete, you will be able to play PUBG on your computer!
Also, download HayDay for PC
2. Install using Nox App Player
- Download and install Nox App Player
- After installing Nox App Player, run it.
- Next, log in to your Google account so you can download apps from the Google Play store within Nox App Player.
- Use the search bar to search for PlayerUnknown’s Battleground in apps.
- Select and install PUBG on your computer.
- Once the installation process is complete, you can play PlayerUnknown’s Battleground on your computer!
These are the best methods to download and use PlayerUnknown’s Battleground on your computer. We hope our instructions were clear and helpful for you! If you have any issues accessing PUBG on your computer, let us know in the comment section. Share this article with your friends, family, and gaming partners so you can play on a bigger screen!