Wifi Map is an excellent, free password finder app. This application allows you to discover the passwords of millions of public wifi networks all over the world. Wifi Map makes connecting to the internet easy by accessing and connecting you to the closest public wifi to your location. Wifi Map is only officially available for mobile use. However, in this guide, we will show you how to use an Android emulator to download and install Wifi Map on your Windows computer.
Features of Wifi Map
- User-friendly interface
- Has access to wifi spots from around the world
- Wifi hotspots with tips and password
- Includes a wifi map that shows hotspot nearby your location
- Live community feed
- Millions of wifi networks available worldwide
- Smart search function
- Map navigation capabilities
How to Download and Install Wifi Map on a Windows Computer
We have laid out step-by-step instructions for two simple methods to download and install Wifi Map on your computer. You can choose between using either the BlueStacks or Nox App Player emulators.
1. Download using BlueStacks
- Download and install BlueStacks on your computer.
- Then, launch BlueStacks.
- Next, click on the “My Apps” button inside the emulator.
- Search for Wifi Map and install it.
- Then, log in to your Google account to download the app from Google Play on BlueStacks.
- If your computer settings allow for it, after logging in, the installation will automatically begin.
- Once the installation is complete, you will be able to use Wifi Map on your computer.
Also, read How to Run Turbo VPN for PC
2. Download using Nox App Player
- Install Nox App Player on your Windows PC.
- Then, run Nox and log in to your Google account.
- Next, use the search bar to search for Wifi Map in apps.
- Select and install Wifi Map in Nox App Player.
- After the installation is finished, you will be able to use Wifi Map.
These are two of the best methods to download and use Wifi Map on your Windows computer. We hope our instructions were clear and helpful for you! If you have any issues downloading Wifi Map onto your computer, let us know in the comment section below. Share this guide with your friends, family, and coworkers so they can stay connected wherever they go!