Scanners are one of those items that people don’t often think about until they really need one. At that moment, they often become crucially important. This is precisely was mobile apps that act as scanners are so valuable. One of these apps is CamScanner and it is one of the most popular productivity apps. The app stores documents electronically and it allows customers to save scanned files in different formats. CamScanner software was developed by IntSig International Holding Limited and was released on the 1st of March in 2018.
CamScanner is easy and simple to use. Simply take a picture with your smartphone camera or capture screenshots. However, it is important that your camera is properly focused and the picture is taken is good lighting. Otherwise, the scan of the document may be of low quality. As touchy as the photos can be, it is an inexpensive alternative to buying a proper scanner. CamScanner is the best solution for scanning items like receipts, bills, books, contracts, sheets, or any other documents.
CamScanner is officially available for the Android system. Though it is officially not available for computer use, by using an Android Emulator, you can download and install CamScanner on your desktop or laptop. In this article, we will show you the best and easiest methods to download CamScanner on your computer.
Features of CamScanner
- Totally free of cost.
- Simple and easy use.
- Works offline.
- 200M cloud space.
- No in-app advertisement.
- PDF files are generated without watermark.
- Add unlimited amount of annotations.
- Use fax balance across multiple platforms.
- Auto file selection.
- Edit and extract texts from a journal, guide, newspaper or other documents.
Methods for a Free Download of CamScanner
Follow the methods below to easily download CamScanner onto your computer. Mac users: see method 4.
Also, Read Wyze Cam for PC, Windows, Mac Free Download
1. Download and install CamScanner using BlueStacks Emulator.
- Search on Google for BlueStacks emulator for Windows OS.
- Download and install BlueStacks emulator on your computer.
- Launch BlueStacks from your Windows computer.
- As soon as BlueStacks is launched, click on the “My Apps” button inside the emulator.
- Search for CamScanner.
- When you see the search result, install it.
- Sign into your Google account so you can download apps directly from Google Play on BlueStacks.
- Once logged in, the installation process will begin automatically, if your computer settings allow for that.
- Once the installation is complete, you will be able to use CamScanner on your computer.
2. Install CamScanner for PC, Windows using Nox App Player.
- First, download and install Nox App Player on your PC.
- After installing, run Nox on your computer and log in to your Google account.
- Use the search bar in Google Play to search for CamScanner.
- When you find CamScanner, install it on your computer.
- Once set up is complete, you will be able to use CamScanner on your laptop or desktop computer.
3. Download and install CamScanner for PC, Windows using Koplayer Emulator.
- Download and install Koplayer Emulator on your computer.
- Next, run Koplayer Emulator and log in to your Google account.
- Open the Google Play store and search for CamScanner.
- Once you find it, install CamScanner on your computer.
- Once the application is installed, you will be able to use it on your computer.
4. Install CamScanner for Mac computers.
- Download an Android emulator that is available for the Mac operating system. Examine our list of the best Android emulators for Mac.
- Install your chosen emulator from the provided file.
- Launch the emulator on your computer.
- Next, use the search bar inside the emulator to search for CamScanner and install the application.
- When the installation is completed, you will be able to launch and use Camscanner from within the emulator.
We hope you understood the above methods and that they were helpful for you. These are the best ways to get a free download of CamScanner onto your computer. If you have any questions, let us know in the comment box. Share this guide with your friends, family, and coworkers so they never have to worry about finding a scanner again!