KingRoot is a very user-friendly Android root tool. KingRoot for your computer is a program that will root your Android when you connect it to your computer via a USB cable. The process to root your phone with KingRoot on your computer is very simple.
Some people may wonder why installing KingRoot on a computer is helpful since there is an independent Android version that can root devices without a laptop. However, what these users do not know is that KingRoot for computer use supports more devices than the mobile version.
KingRoot is a free software program that can root your Android device with the help of a computer. KingRoot is the best way to secure your data as the program works quickly. Below, we will explain how you can install KingRoot on our computer and root your Android device.
System requirements for KingRoot for computer use
- Windows OS (XP/7/8/8.1/10)
- 4 GB RAM
- Stable internet connection
- Minimum of 15 GB of hard drive space
- 256 MB video card
Features of KingRoot
- Simple interface
- Process and performance is smooth
- It helps save battery life
- Most trusted rooting application
- Auto remove ads
- Battery backup
- Better customization
- Fix bugs
- Rooting is done very comfortably
- Supports most Android devices
- Frequently updated
- A success rate of 98%
Also, Read iMessage for pc
How to download KingRoot for computer use
- Download the KingRoot computer version at this link
- Once the file is downloaded, double-click to open it.
- Follow the instructions to install KingRoot on your computer.
- After the installation process is comp78lete, open KingRoot on your computer.
- Now, connect your Android device to your computer via a USB cable.
- Click on the root button to root your android device.
- One the process completes, your Android device will be rooted!
KingRoot is one of the most popular rooting applications for Android devices. However, just like other rooting software, it has can have positive and negative effects, so use caution.
We hope the steps above were clear and helpful for you. If you have any issues installing KingRoot, let us know in the comment box. Share this guide with your friends, family, and coworkers so they can root their devices as well.