Photomath is a super handy application that makes calculations from equations in camera photos. The application has gained worldwide popularity for the simple ease of solving equations by scanning a photo. Photomath is technically only available for Android and iOS devices. However, we created this guide to walk you through the steps of using an Android emulator to download Photomath on your computer.
Features of Photomath
- Complete step-by-step inspection
- Colorful explanation
- Camera calculator
- Smart calculation
- Excellent number recognition
How to Download and Install Photomath for Windows PCs
To learn how to install and use Photomath on your computer, follow along with our guide below. You can choose between using either Android emulator. Both BlueStacks and Nox App Player work well.
1. Download using BlueStacks
- Download and install BlueStacks on your computer.
- Next, launch BlueStacks.
- Next, click on the “My Apps” button inside the emulator.
- Search for Photomath and install it.
- Then, log in to your Google account to download the app from Google Play on BlueStacks.
- If your computer settings allow for it, after logging in, the installation will automatically begin.
- Once the installation is complete, you will be able to use Photmath on your computer.
2. Download using Nox App Player
- Install Nox App Player on your Windows PC.
- Then, run Nox and log in to your Google account.
- Next, use the search bar to search for Photomath in apps.
- Select and install the application in Nox App Player.
- After the installation is finished, you will be able to use Photomath.
Also, read How to Download and Install You TV Player for PC
These are two of the best methods to download and install Photomath on a Windows computer. We hope our instructions were clear and helpful for you! If you have any issues downloading Photomath onto your computer, let us know in the comment section below. Share this guide with your friends, family, and coworkers so they can easily solve equations!
Last updated on December 26th, 2022 at 06:40 pm