Mobile Patrol is one of the best applications for public safety. This application gives you up-to-date safety alerts, safety information, emergency alarms, and relevant news. Mobile Patrol collaborates with police departments and other public safety organizations to bring you live information. This application is so useful, it has garnered 6 million users.
Also, read KineMaster for PC
Mobile Patrol provides users in the area details of local offenders like name, age, and sometimes a photograph if you subscribe to the paid version. This app is typically only available in mobile application stores. However, with this guide, we have detailed a method, step-by-step, to help you download and use Mobile Patrol on your computer. Some people simply spend more time on their computers than on their phones. With our help, those people can still stay up-to-date with what is happening in their area!
Features of Mobile Patrol
- Quickly sends out alerts, news, and social information matters
- Provides daily criminal details
- Allows you to share alerts, news, and reports
- Receive alerts and safety information from neighbors
How to Download and Install Mobile Patrol on your Windows Computer
If you would like to learn how to use Mobile Patrol on your computer, follow along with our steps below. We show you how to use an Android emulator to help you download and install Mobile Patrol on your computer.
- Download and install BlueStacks on your computer.
- Then, launch BlueStacks.
- Next, click on the “My Apps” button inside the emulator.
- Search for Mobile Patrol and install it.
- Then, log in to your Google account to download the app from Google Play on BlueStacks.
- If your computer settings allow for it, after logging in, the installation will automatically begin.
- Once the installation is complete, you will be able to use Mobile Patrol on your computer.
Also, read Mobile Strike for Computers
This is the easiest method to download and use Mobile Patrol on your computer. We hope our steps are clear and helpful for you! If you have any troubles downloading Mobile Patrol, let us know in the comment section below. Share this guide with your friends, family, and coworkers so they can be alerted about safety concerns in their area!