Zsight for PC is a good application for Android and iOS devices to watch an IP camera. This app is a great app for live video surveillance, and we highly recommend it. You can also record videos and audio any time just by using a mobile phone or tablet. It has very specific features and can help you edit movies. It even allows you to record films on your cell phone, playback from the memory card, among other functions.
The WiFi settings can be set without difficulty when using the Zsight security app. The good benefit of Zsight is that it allows its customers to automatically configure their remote connection. Nowadays, the security of one’s home is a major situation for a lot of humans. If you have set up IP cameras for the surveillance of your own home, you have to download and install the Zsight for PC app.
This app is officially available for Android and iOS users. If you’re using Android Emulator, you can download and install Zsight for PC laptops on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 XP, Vista 32/64 bit, & Mac computers. In this article, we will guide you on how to download and install Zsight for PC using BlueStacks and the Nox App Player. Before installing Zsight for Windows, though, let me show you its main features. Then, consider downloading Wyze Cam for PC and Mac.
Features of the Zsight App
- Easily record videos and audio at any time.
- Playback videos from the memory card.
- Access live videos & audio of IP devices.
- Edit videos.
- Configure location using remote connectivity.
- Configure the WiFi settings on your mobile device.
Method 1: Download Zsight for Windows PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- Download and install BlueStacks on your PC – Download Link.
- Launch BlueStacks from your Windows PC.
- As soon as BlueStacks is launched, click on the “My Apps” button inside the emulator.
- Search for the Zsight App.
- Now you will see the search result. Just install it on your PC.
- Sign in to your Google account so you can download apps directly from Google Play on BlueStacks.
- Once logged in, the installation process will begin automatically if your PC settings allow for that.
Method 2: Download Zsight for Windows PC Using Nox App Player
- First, download and install the Nox app for PC here.
- If using Android Emulator, after installing, run Nox in PC and log in to your Google account.
- Go to the Search tab and search for the Zsight App.
- You will see the search result. Just install it on your PC.
- Once the setup is completed, you may begin using Zsight for PC or Mac.
We hope this guide was helpful in your process of downloading the Zsight app. It is the most comprehensive set of tips, and if you have any questions or concerns, just let us know in the comment box.