GT Recovery is a free tool that is used for data recovery. This application can be used to easily recover data on Windows or Android devices. If you accidentally delete something or you want to recover a device from a factory reset, this is the application for you! In this guide, we will show you how to install and use GT Recovery, so you can get all of your important files back.
Download KingRoot for computer use
Also, download FlipaClip for computer use
3 types of GT Recovery
- Quick recovery
- Advanced recovery
- Mobile data recovery
- Easy to use
- Quick download
- Only compatible with certain devices
- The interface could be improved
How to use GT Recovery to recover data from an Android device
- First, make sure your devices are at least 20% charged.
- Then, download and install GT Recovery on your computer.
- Next, launch GT Recovery.
- Now connect your Android device to your computer via a USB cable. GT Recovery will find your Android phone automatically. If GT Recovery does not find your Android phone, then you can click “did not find my phone?”
- Then, select the type of data you want to recover.
- After clicking to start the scanning process, the records that can be restored will be shown in a list. Note: the scanning process may take a while.
- Finally, you can then select the files you would like to recover individually.
We hope this guide was helpful to you! With this application, you should be able to recover any files you need! If you have any questions, let us know in the comment box. Share this guide with your friends, family, and coworkers so they can recover their files.