VPN 360 is one of the best VPN applications. The Beta version was released in July of 2016 and the application was officially launched in September of 2016. VPN 360 is developed by 360 Secure and is listed under the “Tools” category. Utilizing VPN 360 is one of the easiest methods to access your online content without any restrictions. VPN 360 is super fast and also offers premium features.
This app gives you the ability to cover your IP address and hide your physical address if requested. Your internet connection is 99.99% secure and your personal information or online details are not recorded. Public hotspots are also a place where the VPN 360 app is useful. You can hide your identity in any WiFi connection. VPN 360 gives you access to all your favorite websites and apps, despite geographic blockers or restrictions. You can surf on Facebook, Youtube, Snapchat, or stream on any social, music or videos platforms.
Also Download Turbo VPN for PC Windows and Mac
VPN 360 is only officially available for Android systems. However, using an Android emulator you can use VPN 360 on your computer. In this article, we will show you how to download and install the VPN 360 application to use on your computer in just a few simple steps.
Features of VPN 360
- Totally free to use.
- Protects your privacy.
- Hides your IP and physical address.
- Secures your internet activity and WiFi connection.
- Easy to download and install.
- Avoid censorship and geographic blocking of content for certain sites.
- Capability to perform P2P downloads.
Methods of Installing VPN 360 on Your Computer
Follow the methods below to learn how to download VPN 360 for your computer by using an Android emulator.
Also, Download VPN Master for PC Windows and Mac
Download VPN 360 using BlueStacks Emulator
- Search on Google for BlueStacks emulator for Windows OS.
- Download and install BlueStacks emulator on your computer.
- Launch BlueStacks from your computer.
- As soon as BlueStacks is launched, click on the “My Apps” button inside the emulator.
- Search for VPN 360.
- When you locate the search result, install it.
- Sign in to your Google account so you can download apps directly from Google Play on BlueStacks.
- Once logged in, the installation process will begin automatically, if your computer settings allow for that.
- One installation is complete, you will be able to use VPN 360.
Download VPN 360 using Nox App Player
- First, download and install Nox App Player on your computer.
- After installing it, run Nox and log in to your Google account.
- Use the search bar to search for VPN 360.
- When you see the correct result, install it.
- Once set up is complete, you will be able to use VPN 360 on your computer.
Also, Download Super VPN for PC, Windows, and Mac
How to install VPN 360 with APK File
- First, open Google and download APK File for VPN 360.
- Open BlueStacks emulator and click on the APK button on the toolbar.
- Click on the add APK File.
- Look for VPN 360 APK file on your computer.
- Now, the emulator will run the APK File.
- Once running, the VPN 360 APK File will be working and will be able to use VPN 360.
These are the best methods for installing VPN 360 on your computer. We hope this guide was clear and helpful for you! If you have any questions, let us know in the comment box. Share this guide with your friends, family, and coworkers.