SuperBeam is a sharing application. It is used for sharing a large file quickly. Do you want to share files on multiple devices? If so, then use this app, provided to you by sharing files on multiple devices using your WiFi direct. If you are searching for a simple app that is speedy and capable of doing these transfers without difficulties, the SuperBeam for PC app can serve you well.
People generally transfer data from one device to another using Bluetooth or USB cables. But when using SuperBeam, you can transfer files without a USB cable, since it is a wireless sharing application. If you often switch files out of your cell phones or tablet to put on your PC, SuperBeam is a speedy and highly effective alternative.
Once paired, Superbeam makes the file sharing handy and fast. It additionally transfers facts with more accuracy without losing any records whilst transferring files. The other choice is to enter the sharing key on the device on which the file is to be received. The third choice is to use the NFC, or the Near Field Communication, technology that allows the sharing of documents among devices.
This App is officially available for Android and iOS users. When using Android Emulator, you can download and install SuperBeam for PC Laptops on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 XP, Vista 32/64 bit, & Mac computers. In this article, we will guide you on how to download and install SuperBeam for PC using Bluestack and the NOx App Player. Before installing SuperBeam for Windows, let me show you its main features. You can also download SHAREit for PC.
Features of SuperBeam
- Easy and simple to use
- Secures records and transfers files
- Transfers more than one file at a time
- Transfers files to your PC using the web interface
- High-velocity switching of files with WiFi Direct
- Multiple ways for pairing gadgets
- Connect using a QR code
Method 1: Download SuperBeam for PC Windows Using BlueStacks Emulator
- Download and install BlueStacks on your PC – Download Link.
- Launch BlueStacks from your Windows PC.
- As soon as BlueStacks is launched, click on the “My Apps” button inside the emulator.
- Search for SuperBeam.
- Now you will see the search result. Just install it on your PC.
- Sign in to your Google account so you can download apps directly from Google Play on BlueStacks.
- Once logged in, the installation process will begin automatically if your PC settings allow for that.
Method 2: Download SuperBeam for PC Windows Using Nox App Player
- First, download and install the NoxPlayer app for PC.
- It is the Android emulator. After installing, run Nox on your PC and log in to your Google account.
- Go to the Search tab and search “SuperBeam”.
- You will see the search result. Just install it for PC.
- Once the setup is completed, you will be able to use SuperBeam for PC and Mac.
Also, download other the sharing app, Zapya for PC.
Hopefully the above methods have been of some use to you. This guide is the best way to download and use SuperBeam for PC Windows and Mac. If you have any concerns, just let us know in the comment box.